- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"The accommodation was comfortable and met most of my needs apart from enough places to hang wet towels and inadequate wifi in our room or th..."
"We were met at the door by the receptionist who was very friendly - the staff that dealt with us were efficient, most friendly whether it wa..."
About the hotel
Situated within Exmoor National Park in the medieval village of Dunster, not 500 metres from Dunster Castle, this family-run hotel offers cosy accommodation with free Wi-Fi and parking. The property is located in the middle of the High Street opposite the iconic Yarn Market. As a member of the Visit Britain Pets Welcome, Walkers Welcome and Cyclists Welcome schemes, it specialises in walking holidays and special interest breaks as well as catering for families, pets and individuals.
Each en-suite room is comfortable, inviting and full of individual character and they provide a range of accommodation options to suit all guests. The Gables Restaurant offers a varied menu of traditional home-cooked food served in a wonderfully relaxed environment. It’s just over a 40 minute drive from Taunton and Junction 24 off the M5 and is the perfect base for exploring this beautiful area of the country and its many wonderful attractions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Towels & wifi
The accommodation was comfortable and met most of my needs apart from enough places to hang wet towels and inadequate wifi in our room or the hotel.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review on laterooms.com. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in Dunster. We will take your comments in regard to the towels on board and we are working on a solution to make the WiFi more reliable. It would be great to welcome you back in Dunster one day!
3 Nights at The Yarn Mill Hotel - excellent
We were met at the door by the receptionist who was very friendly - the staff that dealt with us were efficient, most friendly whether it was the receptionist or the dining room staff.