- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Found this hotel easy to find and was a good place to stop when traveling. Good value for money...."
"Clearly aimed at the 'retired person' market. As a business customer I have to put my whole visit into the context of how much I paid as a l..."
"Score for customer service reduced due to a frosty reception on booking in from one member of staff. All other staff very pleasant. Full Eng..."
"Everything was of very high standards,the room very clean and tidy,ensuite big bonus,reception very friendly,very nice family friendly and q..."
About the hotel
•Set in five acres of land within the Severn Valley •Situated on the outskirts of the town of Berkeley, perfect for visiting both Gloucester and Bristol •The hotel has a pleasant restaurant opening onto beautiful landscaped gardens •The Princes bar serves an extensive bar menu all day (12noon-8.30pm) plus local ales •In close proximity to the M5 for business travellers •Ideally situated to take advantage of local attractions such as Gloucester Rugby, the Docks, and The Bird and Deer Park
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
not a lot for the money , plastic cup, no hot breakfast before 8.00am what.
in this day and age, everything just seemed to be done on the cheap
Great stop over with good value for money
Found this hotel easy to find and was a good place to stop when traveling.
Good value for money.