- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Have been to the Ocean Hotel about 8 times now. Always a friendly greeting, helpful polite staff. The food in their sister hotel restaurant..."
"The hotel was a perfect choice for a break. We had a direct view of the sea across the promenade. The staff were friendly and caring. The fo..."
"Our room was very clean and tidy. Have no bad comments to make...."
"Nice and clean accommodation. Staff were helpful. Good location...."
"Had sea view and less than a mile to the beach. Staff were brilliant and friendly and honest. I left m purse with cash in one of the drawers..."
About the hotel
Located in a fantastic cliff top location with spectacular sea views above Bournemouth’s seven miles of golden beaches yet just 15 minutes’ walk from the town center. The Ocean View Hotel has 47 comfortable en-suite rooms, many of which have spectacular Sea Views. With wide range of rooms from beautiful Bridal Suite to massive family rooms the Ocean View is a perfect location for a break at the sea side for everyone.
Lovely bar and terrace with Sea Views and outdoor Swimming Pool and gardens make the Hotel a perfect place to relax. The Hotel has free parking on site and free Wi-Fi in some rooms and public areas. The hotel has facilities for people with mobility issues although is not fully accessible throughout. Guests at the Ocean View Hotel also have access to the stylish bar and restaurant at The Cottonwood Boutique, the adjoining sister hotel, serving local and fresh ingredients across the menus. Please note that we do not accommodate hen or stag weekends and all groups of 6 people or more will be asked to pay a security bond of £500. 00 upon arrival. Different terms and conditions apply for groups, it is recommended to contact the hotel direct for further information before booking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/12/2012 to 31/03/2021 - The hotel has function rooms therefore other events may take place during your stay, we don't accept Stag/Hen groups and for single sex groups above 6 people a security bond of £500 will be required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Always a friendly greeting
Have been to the Ocean Hotel about 8 times now.
Always a friendly greeting, helpful polite staff. The food in their sister hotel restaurant was very nice. We had a room with a balcony and see view, couldn't fault it.
Bournemouth four day break
The hotel was a perfect choice for a break.
We had a direct view of the sea across the promenade. The staff were friendly and caring. The food was full english/continental breakfast which was freshly cooked nicely presented. Evening meal was a large choice to suit tastes and we never had a poor meal. The room was very clean and a nice place to spend evenings after tea.