- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"The staff were very friendly and helpful. The decor was a bit 'tired' but I didn't go there to sit in the hotel all day. All in all it was g..."
"After a long journey I found the hotel to be just what I needed. A comfortable and warm room, without any noise or distraction from outside...."
"We made a late booking to this hotel with two small children on route back from a camping trip. The hotel staff were very welcoming and chil..."
"A last minute booking which turned out to be an excellent choice. This small hotel is lovely, fronting the main square in South Molton and w..."
"the only problem is the onsite parking is part of a carpark at the rear of the street not easy to find and you need to display a permit from..."
About the hotel
The George Hotel is Grade 2 listed and is located in the heart of South Molton. Dating back to the seventeenth century, we have ten comfortable ensuite bedrooms, Restaurant open to the public serving delicious homemade food, private dining room, Exmoor Bar, meeting rooms and large function room. The hotel has been thoughtfully refurbished over the last few years and now boasts delightful bedrooms,all with free WIFI, comfortable public areas and an overall welcoming ambiance.
Our customers enjoy the friendly and convivial atmosphere, delicious food and excellent value wines, spirits and real ales. For tourists visiting the area we are at the gateway to the Exmoor National Park and also not far from the coastal towns of Barnstaple, Ilfracombe and Lynton. For business customers, Pathfields Business Park is 5 minutes drive and the busy centre of Barnstaple only 12 miles.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The decor was a bit 'tired' but I didn't go there to sit in the hotel all day. All in all it was good service and good value.
Perfect for me
After a long journey I found the hotel to be just what I needed.
A comfortable and warm room, without any noise or distraction from outside.