- 45 guest reviews
"Me and my partner booked here just as a basic hub for resting when we went to the beach. We went in with low expectations but we were pleasa..."
"What a lovely hotel and place , ok there is a nightclub below but enjoyed the experience..."
"Had a great stay at the porthcawl hotel, staff very friendly, couldn't do enough for us, great value for money, only down side no lift!..."
"Food, room and staff were excellent - would definitely stay again...."
About the hotel
The Porthcawl Hotel is situated in the centre of Porthcawl town. With a Health CLub, Night Club, Sport's Bar & Diner and Restaurant, the Hotel is the perfect place for an entertaining stay in a seaside resort. Porthcawl as a town has a great deal to offer from fantastic local attractions such as beaches, bars, restaurants and golf courses, as well as laying between Cardiff and Swansea.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Booked for two nights only stayed one, Never again.
Value for money.
Me and my partner booked here just as a basic hub for resting when we went to the beach.
We went in with low expectations but we were pleasantly surprised. The room was a decent size and apart from the mass of stairs to reach it we were other very happy with it for the money. We requested a champagne bucket and flutes as we were celebrating our anniversary and they even gave us a box of chocolates for free and wished us a happy anniversary. The breakfast that is included in the price was a decent size and you can pretty much have as much as you like. The staff were pleasant and overall we left in good spirits and both agreed that we would stay here again.