- 38 guest reviews
"we have stayed before and am sure we will stay again...."
"Internet was only in reception not in room left me very disappointed..."
"Me and my partner booked here just as a basic hub for resting when we went to the beach. We went in with low expectations but we were pleasa..."
"What a lovely hotel and place , ok there is a nightclub below but enjoyed the experience..."
About the hotel
The Porthcawl Hotel is situated in the centre of Porthcawl town. With a Health CLub, Night Club, Sport's Bar & Diner and Restaurant, the Hotel is the perfect place for an entertaining stay in a seaside resort. Porthcawl as a town has a great deal to offer from fantastic local attractions such as beaches, bars, restaurants and golf courses, as well as laying between Cardiff and Swansea.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
pleasant staff lovely clean room a bit dated but still nice, breakfast was lovely.
we have stayed before and am sure we will stay again.
customer skills low.
When we arrived at the hotel it took long before we were attended to.
We requested shower bathroom only but the staff does not have clue about rooms layout. The staff said we have to go up the stairs look at the room then report back to her. We were given family room that has the beds. I was upset but encouraged by hubby that we will not come here again but try and enjoy Porthcrawl itself. The toilet was dirty the sink was broken. First morning we were given cold breakfast that was offered to make. The over all experience is the hotel is short staff and their carpet smells.