- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Ideal place to stay a short walk into town..."
"Room was excellent! All linen and towels pristine. Very quiet. Tea etc in abundance. Breakfast was fabulous - everything you could ask for a..."
"Great twin room with ensuite. Lovely and spacious. Peaceful setting. May be too far from town centre of Whitby for some, but only a short dr..."
"When booking last minute you're never sure what you might get but this exceeded expectations. Quiet, peaceful location. Comfortable clean ro..."
"Very nice place, big spacious room, nice and comfortable, friendly and helpful staff, good location...."
About the hotel
Sneaton Castle Centre's guest house is situated in beautiful and extensive grounds adjacent to St Hilda's Priory. The 12 guest rooms are located in a refurbished house in the grounds and not in the Castle buildings. A hearty breakfast is served in the Centre's light and airy Garden Room.
All rooms in St Francis House are ensuite and include some little luxuries such as Botham's biscuits and White Company toiletries. One mile from the centre of town, a warm and friendly welcome awaits you. There is ample parking and the Centre can also offer safe storage for cycles. Although the Centre does not have a Restaurant, evening meals can be provided by prior arrangement. The castle itself dates back to the 19th Century and following major refurbishment, the buildings have been transformed into an ideal modern venue for Conferences, Training Events, Seminars, School, College and Youth Trips, Church Weekends, Holidays, Individual Breaks, Group Outings. . . and much more!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal place to stay a short walk into town
A beautiful peaceful place to stay
Room was excellent.
All linen and towels pristine. Very quiet. Tea etc in abundance. Breakfast was fabulous - everything you could ask for and beautifully cooked and presented. They also cater for gluten free and lactose intolerance!. I would recommend this to anyone including families. It's a good base away from the hustle and bustle which is a 20 min walk direct into Whitby. Staff are courteous friendly and very approachable.