This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Opened in November 2010, this new generation budget hotel is well situated in Bandaran Berjaya, within the city of Kota Kinabalu. Every room at Maxim is designed to perfection with wooden floor, quality beds and pillows, bathroom with hot and cold shower, flat screen TV with Astro channels and WIFI for internet connection. Futhermore, the Waterfront, Centre Point Mall, Warisan Square, Wisma Merdeka Shopping Centre, KK Central Wet Market, Filipino Arts & Crafts Market, Jesselton Point, Atkinson Clock Tower, Signal Hill Observatory Tower and the famous Sunday Gaya Street Flea Market, a must-see for every tourist in-town and out-of-town, taxis stations are all within walking distances.
Maxim Hotel’s trendy and modern design creates warm atmosphere and comfortable rooms to stay; be it for vacationers, romantic couples, family, group or business purposes.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Maxim Hotel in Kota Kinabalu are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet