- 43 guest reviews
"Don't stay here if you are expecting the Ritz. These apartments are called economy for a reason. However that is not a criticism, the apartm..."
"Good value for money and great location...."
"Good size room, clean, modern and neat: bed, sofa, table and 2 chairs, cooker, fridge, cupboards, cutlery and crockery.,Kettle (but no tea,..."
"This does what is says on the tin. The Apartment is ideally located for West London. On this occasion the TV didn't work probably because of..."
"This accommodation was adequate for purpose at the price paid. However we do not think it was worth the full price quoted e ven though it wa..."
About the hotel
With stylish interiors and flat-screen TVs, Hyde Park Economy Apartments offer modern, self-catering accommodation with Wi-Fi access. Hyde Park is 150 metres away, and Queensway Underground Station is a 2-minute walk. Hyde Park Economy Apartments are set in an elegant Georgian town house, and all have fresh, modern decor.
Each apartment features a compact kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator, and full kitchenware is provided. The studios have a cosy seating area, and the apartments have a separate lounge. All Hyde Park Economy Apartments have a dining area and a modern bathroom, and on-site laundry facilities are also available. Situated in lively Bayswater, the apartments are a 5-minute walk from Whiteleys Shopping Centre. The popular shops of Oxford Street and the famous Museum Mile can be reached in a 20-minute walk.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/06/2013 to 31/12/2014 - Please note that the Check in Reception is located at 55 Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, London W2 3JN. Reception opening hours are between 08:00 - 03:00 hours The LateRooms.com rates for Hyde Park Economy Apartments in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing location for such a cheap price
Don't stay here if you are expecting the Ritz.
These apartments are called economy for a reason. However that is not a criticism, the apartment was clean, secure and fully stocked with everything required for self catering purposes. I was on a very tight budget and searched for hours this was the only place I found on that budget in a central location and it was great, I would stay here again. There is a sainsburys round the corner, loads of food places, some nice pubs and right by the underground. I would recommend this, it does exactly what it says on the tin. But beware if you go expecting it to be all mod cons and like the ritz then you will be disappointed.