- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"A funky modern room in what seems to be a new-ish hotel approx a 10 min drive from the centre of La Rochelle. Very clean with comfy bed, a g..."
About the hotel
In 400 meters from the Marina and the minime\'s beach, the Hotel-LR welcomes you in its brand new establishment in the point of the technology. (8 innovations in La Rochelle:-IPTV VOD free -tropical showers -Japanese toilets -luminotherapie -flashlight -securisation RFID -terminal electric motor cars - spa with overflowing Athena). Of a capacity of 24 rooms which can welcome from 1 to 4 persons, the hotel offers you all the necessary comfort for a family or business stay (meeting room, spa, free video library, etc.
) Please Take Note: Free cancellation : If cancelled or modified up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged. Prepayment : 100 percent of the first night will be charged at least one day prior to arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access
- In-room Broadband , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel L-R in La Rochelle is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.10(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night stop @ Hotel L-R
A funky modern room in what seems to be a new-ish hotel approx a 10 min drive from the centre of La Rochelle.
Very clean with comfy bed, a good shower and helpful staff are the basics we require and they excelled in these. The slightly plasticky fittings and wood strip vinyl finishes might not be to everyones taste but with the sofa giving additional seating and a balcony it was comfortable enough for a night or two - though maybe a bit too far from the action for a whole week!.