- 132 guest reviews
"I was nervous to go to this hotel but really glad we didn't cancel rooms clean an tidy sea view is really good, you get what you pay for all..."
"Staff were friendly and did everything possible to make the stay as comfy as possible..."
"The room looked really nice and the bathroom was great - it looked like it had been recently renovated. The floor felt quite sticky though,..."
"Staff are just great more than helpfull room was amazing Breakfast was amazing and great value for money Located close to everything bar i..."
About the hotel
Welcome to New Oceans Hotel The hotel is on the Sea Front and Centrally Located only minutes away from Blackpool’s major attractions making us the ideal place to stay for business or pleasure. . .
Fully Licensed Restaurant and Bar. Served daily is Full English Breakfast, Evening Buffet. Vegetarians and any specials are easily catered for. Special Discounts for large Groups Bookings. (Family, Business and Cooperate Clients Only), Family Friendly. Over 40 En-Suite Standard & Premium Rooms. All rooms with Flat Screen Colour Television. Lift available to three floors. Secure Car Park monitored 24/7. Bar open till Late. Dance Floor. 24 hour reception. Wi-Fi internet in public areas. Memory Foam Beds. Sea View Rooms. Pool Table Entertainment and much more.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Porter
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap and cheerful
I was nervous to go to this hotel but really glad we didn't cancel rooms clean an tidy sea view is really good, you get what you pay for all these bad comments are people paying these prices an expecting the ritz staff are pleasant and very helpful
Staff were friendly and did everything possible to make the stay as comfy as possible