- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Hotel would benefit from having tea/coffee making facilities in rooms. Reception and breakfast staff excellent. Location superb for sightsee..."
"A basic no frills hotel (if you discount the sauna which I didn't use) right next to the station and a short walk to the old town with its g..."
About the hotel
The Günnewig Kommerz Hotel offers large rooms, a daily breakfast and a sauna. All of the soundproofed rooms at the Günnewig Kommerz Hotel have a private bathroom, modern furniture and satellite TV channels. Cologne Main Train Station offers an S- Bahn service to Koelnmesse Trade Fair in just 2 minutes.
Guests will also find lots of international restaurants within easy walking distance.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel would benefit from having tea/coffee making facilities in rooms.
Reception and breakfast staff excellent. Location superb for sightseeing Cologne.
Convenient for centre and station
A basic no frills hotel (if you discount the sauna which I didn't use) right next to the station and a short walk to the old town with its good selection of restaurants.
Accommodation was basic but clean as was the en-suite shower room. A good plentiful selection at breakfast served in a bright a cheerful room. Windows could be opened which was useful at night but it let the mosquitoes in (ouch!). Despite the nearness of the station, there wasn't too much noise at night. All in all, a good city break hotel or for an overnight stop but for more than a few days, I'd be looking for a slightly better hotel with a residents lounge / bar.