- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"This stay was very good value for money, clean and very modern...."
"Staff members were eating breakfast at the same time as us, receiving Skype phone calls enabling us not only to hear but see communication w..."
"The room was clean and tidy, and the staff were very helpful..."
"The room was clean and modern - better quality than I expected when I booked the room. I was expecting it to be your bog standard cheap and..."
"Very enjoyable stay at pleasant hotel...."
About the hotel
Enjoy a relaxing stay at this brand new hotel in Birmingham, if you are looking for somewhere comfortable and luxurious stay during your trip to Birmingham. It offers on-site parking(height restriction applies please check prior to arrival), as well as many other conveniences, such as a bar, restaurant and state-of-the-art meeting rooms, with all of the computer facilities/office equipment that you need. Expect a warm welcome from our friendly team at this Birmingham Hotel.
The staff go out of their way to make sure visitors enjoy their stay in Birmingham with maximum comfort, making it stand out from other hotels in Birmingham. We offer high quality bedrooms, meeting rooms and a fantastic restaurant. Take a look around the hotel yourself via our virtual tour . The Holiday Inn Express Birmingham–South A45, is situated on the Coventry Road, conveniently just off the M6, making it easily accessible for conferences, events, parties or a quick stop-over if you’re making a quick visit to the city. This Birmingham Hotel is also near to the Birmingham International Airport (BHX ) and Birmingham’s city centre, both situated only five miles away. Our secured onsite car parking is charged at £5. 00 for 24hrs. Please be aware as of the 01/03/2015 our car parking prices will increase to £7 for 24hrs. **PLEASE BE ADVISED THE EVENING RESTAURANT DINING FACILITIES WILL BE CLOSED FROM FRIDAY 20th DECEMBER - WEDNESDAY 1ST JANUARY 2014 REOPENING THURSDAY 2ND JANUARY 2014**
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/12/2013 to 01/01/2014 - PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE RESTAURANT WILL BE CLOSED FOR EVENING DINING DURING THE CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR PERIOD - REOPENING ON WEDNESDAY 2ND JANAURAY 2014 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
This stay was very good value for money, clean and very modern.
Review for hoteliers
Staff members were eating breakfast at the same time as us, receiving Skype phone calls enabling us not only to hear but see communication with inappropriate topics being discussed very loudly.
Was totally ignored at check in, receptionist would only acknowledge my husband.