- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"We payed extra for a room with a sea view but we were surprised to find how good it was. There was a balcony with 2 chairs enabling us to si..."
"Fab hotel little bit tired in places but lovely atmosphere food fantastic and staff couldn't do enough for you have rebooked..."
"Hugely disappointed with the terrible view or lack of it from our room. We looked out on to a wall,pipe work and guttering. The room was cle..."
"This hotel was a real disapiontment, we went away for some peace and quiet, time to relax and recover from a really busy time. Sadly the noi..."
"I was only staying one night, I had stayed at this hotel previously and decided to return as I knew it was of a good standard. The staff wer..."
About the hotel
Superbly positioned on the cliff top above Bournemouth’s seven miles of golden beaches with unrivaled panoramic views of the bay yet just 10 minutes’ walk from the town center. NEW BEAUTY PARLOUR ON SITE!! Please call the Hotel to find out about the wide range of relaxing Beauty Treatments at Beauty Essence The chic bar with its sun terrace and gardens provides contemporary brasserie food all day; alternatively our Garden Restaurant offers elegant dining using local and fresh ingredients. The Hotel has live entertainment in the Bar Vista every week Thursday - Sunday.
Please note that the Hotel hosts Weddings and Private functions on a regular basis This boutique style hotel offers 28 individually designed en-suite rooms with tea/coffee making facilities, flat screen TV, hairdryer and direct dial telephone, many with sea views. Family rooms are available. Free parking and Free Wi-Fi available in some rooms and public areas. The hotel is perfect for family holidays, romantic getaways and midweek breaks. We do not accommodate hen or stag weekends. All groups of 4 rooms or more will be required to pay a security bond of £500. 00 upon arrival. The hotel does not have access for people with mobility issues. Different terms and conditions apply for groups, it is recommended to contact the hotel direct for further information before booking.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2014 to 31/05/2023 - Please note the dinner included for dinner bed and breakfast rate, will be a 3 course meal with selected items from the a’ la Carte menu. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
We payed extra for a room with a sea view but we were surprised to find how good it was.
There was a balcony with 2 chairs enabling us to sit outside and enjoy the exceptional weather. Comfortable bed and we could see the sea while lying down. Clean and plenty of hot water. Good supply of tea,coffee and milk plus biscuits. We are there both evenings and the food was great, also breakfast was (for a buffet very good). Good live music on the Friday evening was bonus. Could do with more storage space if staying for longer e.g. additional drawers and hooks on doors.
Fab hotel little bit tired in places but lovely atmosphere food fantastic and staff couldn't do enough for you have rebooked