- 1 guest reviews
"Like most Singapore hotels, the room was small but spotless and had everything we needed including great internet (from the room) and a show..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Parc Sovereign Hotel – Albert St in Singapore (Little India), you'll be minutes from Sim Lim Square and Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho. This family-friendly hotel is close to Haji Lane and Chinatown Heritage Center.
Stay in one of 170 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Parc Sovereign Hotel – Albert St, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great value and location
Like most Singapore hotels, the room was small but spotless and had everything we needed including great internet (from the room) and a shower that was hot and powerful.
Location is a short walk to the MRT subway system and various hawker street food stalls and markets are very close. We found the location was ideal to use as a base to explore the city and would return to the same hotel again.