This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the heart of Wrocław, near the Main Market and Old Town, in the Four Temples` Quarter there is an unusual, mysterious place, perfect for relaxation after a day full of impressions. Just imagine. .
. "old fashioned” rooms -with wooden beds, hand – made table clothes and net curtain, little lamps, old paintings and photographs. . . - this is our Hostel. Because "Mleczarnia” ("Dairy") is located in old tenement, our rooms are comfortable and big. It makes, you feel at home. But we do have modern bathrooms – one for ladies (pink. . . ) and one for men (sandy. . . ). We have internet, kitchen annex, TV and free morning coffee and tea. Reception is open 24h and our Receptionists are friendly. They will do their best to help you. But that`s not all. . . If you are looking for the really elegant room with a bathroom and TV, we also have guest rooms for two, three or four persons. Each of them is different - "the room with beautiful ceiling”, "the traveller`s room”, "the room with round mirror” and "lavender”. Here everything looks as it was 100 years ago. You can imagine, that households will come back this minute after morning tea. . .
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet