- 17 guest reviews
"Slow wait for breakfast buffet, breakfast would be better in peak times. First room bathroom floor water leak the room could have been check..."
"Stayed for one night on Monday and arrived about 7pm. Staff present when parking in area behind hotel and directed us. Quick and efficient r..."
"The hotel is in urgent need of refurbishment. However, if you can look beyond the ancient mismatched furniture and the peeling wallpaper the..."
"Very disappointed with the restaurant and food..."
"The hotel is lovely, old and has seen better days BUT they were in the process of improving it while we were there. Room lovely. Warm and cl..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Arundel's conservation area is the Norfolk Arms Hotel, a former Georgian coaching inn, completed in 1780. Unspoilt, the hotel combines the period features of the Georgian era with the requirements of today's visitors. Within the hotel are log fires, bars serving real ales and for entertaining on a greater scale, the magnificent mirrored ballroom.
Most of our rooms, which vary in size and character, are situated in the main house, whilst ground floor rooms are available in our courtyard.
The stunning sight of Arundel Castle, the ancestral home to the Dukes of Norfolk for over 800 years, dominates the historic market town, which through the ages has developed into a small but unique town, from its cobbled streets, specialist shops and beautiful Georgian architecture, to the Gothic Cathedral. Close by are the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust, the great estates of Goodwood and Petworth, horse racing at Fontwell, the Roman ruins at Fishbourne, historic Portsmouth and the wonderful Brighton Pavilion.
The Hotel offers Free Wifi !
Please note we accept pets by prior arrangement only. Thank you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Norfolk Arms Hotel
Slow wait for breakfast buffet, breakfast would be better in peak times.
First room bathroom floor water leak the room could have been checked before we arrive, I had to report the leak then change the room's.
Generous and welcoming reception
Stayed for one night on Monday and arrived about 7pm.
Staff present when parking in area behind hotel and directed us. Quick and efficient reception and a bit of a trudge up to the 2nd floor where we found our room and were delighted.Room had been renovated but original stone windows and lovely swishy curtains set the scene for wonderful views of the town and beyond. Breakfast- mine was veggie with 'leek and potato' sausages served in a bustling dining room. Lots of buffet items to choose and a choice of fish/full English or veg or whatever combination you asked for. We will stay again.