This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Its riverside location makes the InterContinental Nordelta Tigre one of the most attractive hotels in the area, as it is the only one in Buenos Aires that can be accessed by water and land. Luxury features include outstanding bay views, a full-service spa and Argentinean-inspired restaurant. By being on the Bahía Grande de Nordelta, you will be a few minutes from the famous craft market of Puerto de Frutos and near the executive 18-hole course at the Nordelta Golf Club.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet