- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Lovely apartments set among pine trees and gardens giving a rural feel. Plenty of facilities and activities on offer by the resort. This was..."
"Needs updating felt very dated. Accommodation felt very small for 4 people 2 would feel comfortable but maybe I am just spoilt..."
About the hotel
Quinta do Lago, located on the southern coast of Portugal, is one of Europe's most luxurious destinations boasting more than 2,000 acres of verdant countryside where the sweet aroma of centuries old pine forests meet the Atlantic Ocean. Vilar do Golf can be found at the very heart of this exclusive estate in the Algarve and provides guests with independently furnished self catering apartments set amid lush gardens, superb leisure and sports facilities, and championship golf courses. Whether vacationing alone or with family, this resort will provide an exquisite retreat and offers a wide range of restaurants, nightclubs and miles of golden sand.
The Bobby Jones Restaurant has a diverse menu to discover an appetizing selection of expertly prepared dishes, each boasting only the freshest local ingredients. The menu features a variety of meat, fish and vegetarian options. Try our Chef's Portuguese specialties and our Theme Nights
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
A great place to stay
Lovely apartments set among pine trees and gardens giving a rural feel.
Plenty of facilities and activities on offer by the resort. This was our second stay here and we are already planning our third.
We enjoyed our stay in 2013 so booked again for this year, however our appartment this time was so disappointing and not up to the standard of our previous stay.
The furnishing were shabby and in need of updating. We had a corner missing on one of the tiles in the bathroom and there was no soap dish. The fridge door sqeeked loudly every time you oped it plus a crack in the kitchen table. The blind had been removed from the Kitchen window and not replaced so in the evenings you could see straight through to the Sitting Room which when we were out every evening was a security risk. The bedroom door scraped the floor when opened and the noise was very loud. The laundry stand was broken. Having people above who came in between 2.30am and 3am and continuously walked back and forth and moved furniture this was very disturbing. I would not recommend this complex unless you get a premium 2 bedroom villa or a top floor updated apartment.