- 1 guest reviews
"I booked the hotel looking short timely for a long weekend accommodation for relaxing between two business trips in Asia. I was very impress..."
About the hotel
Hotel Ombak Sunset is an expression of world-class luxury coupled with the unique and exotic styles of the surrounding Indonesian Island . Situated on the secluded western side of the popular island of Gili Trawangan. Hotel Ombak Sunset, is a haven for those seeking the tranquility of an untouched tropical island.
Boasting a breathtaking view, Hotel Ombak Sunset is poised right in front of the magnificent setting sun that descends behind the rolling landscape of Bali’s Mount Agung.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Doctor on call , Porter
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
super price/earning ratio at the paradise
I booked the hotel looking short timely for a long weekend accommodation for relaxing between two business trips in Asia.
I was very impressed about the location - a very nice place at the quiet side of the island not so far away from the centre where you always will find options for activities beside the hotel and sunset beach quietness. The staff was always friendly and helping in all situations I needed help. I didn't book including breakfast, but I enjoyed the rich buffet, but it was quiet expensive - you'll find cheaper options outside. Anyway, the room was clean and big enough as well as good equipped. A perfect place to relax always with the opportunity going for diving, snorkeling, hiking at or nearby the island.