- 1 guest reviews
"I booked the hotel looking short timely for a long weekend accommodation for relaxing between two business trips in Asia. I was very impress..."
About the hotel
Hotel Ombak Sunset is an expression of world-class luxury coupled with the unique and exotic styles of the surrounding Indonesian Island . Situated on the secluded western side of the popular island of Gili Trawangan. Hotel Ombak Sunset, is a haven for those seeking the tranquility of an untouched tropical island.
Boasting a breathtaking view, Hotel Ombak Sunset is poised right in front of the magnificent setting sun that descends behind the rolling landscape of Bali’s Mount Agung.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 27/05/2011 to 31/01/2012 - - Surcharge: 24 December Compulsory Dinner: USD 120/adult and 31 December Compulsory Dinner fee The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Ombak Sunset in Gili Trawangan are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
super price/earning ratio at the paradise
I booked the hotel looking short timely for a long weekend accommodation for relaxing between two business trips in Asia.
I was very impressed about the location - a very nice place at the quiet side of the island not so far away from the centre where you always will find options for activities beside the hotel and sunset beach quietness. The staff was always friendly and helping in all situations I needed help. I didn't book including breakfast, but I enjoyed the rich buffet, but it was quiet expensive - you'll find cheaper options outside. Anyway, the room was clean and big enough as well as good equipped. A perfect place to relax always with the opportunity going for diving, snorkeling, hiking at or nearby the island.