- 1 guest reviews
"We have just returned from a long weekend in krakow. Queen boutique hotel had been recommended by a friend and we were absolutely delighted..."
About the hotel
Queen Boutique Hotel is a unique place. This exclusive hotel began operating in 2011. Is managed by the family of hoteliers for many years connected with Krakow's tourist market.
The name Queen Hotel is inspired by the proximity of the Wawel Royal Castle, which for centuries the seat of Polish kings, political and cultural center of the country. Rooms: The Queen Hotel offers 24 double rooms, 6 "sky" rooms and apartment. All rooms are elegant and functional and feature high quality equipment. Each room is equipped with individually controlled air conditioning and freeTea Making Facilities. CLASSIC ROOMS The hotel has 24 double rooms are spread over 3 floors. Double rooms are available for single occupancy. An extra bed surcharge. Children under 2 years old can stay in parents' room at no extra charge. SKY ROOMS On the fourth floor of the hotel is located 6 Rooms Podniebny. Therefore, keeping the original architecture Krakow townhouse, the rooms are distinguished by diagonal walls that installed the roof windows. QUEEN SUITE Spacious and stylish apartment is located in the attic Queen Hotel. Well-designed space and furnishings of the highest quality apartment guarantee our guests a great stay. Additional information: RESTAURANT In the basement of the Hotel is located in Queen Resturant. Cozy interiors of the historic house, superb design, excellent music and excellent service. In the menu you will find fusion cuisine - based on the best Polish culinary traditions, but successfully using the culinary achievements of other countries and cultures. At your disposal are also extremely functional meeting rooms: 1) Elisabeth can accommodate up to 100 people. 2) Victoria for up to 30 people SPA The Beauty & Spa area you care about your fitness you, look and feel. Beauty & Spa Queen Hotel is the perfect place for a pleasant start of the morning or relax after a busy day. Professional salon is decorated in authentic and beautifully restored interiors Krakow townhouse in a red brick and white limestone. Unique atmosphere conducive to relaxing and rejuvenating.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Gem of a hotel
We have just returned from a long weekend in krakow.
Queen boutique hotel had been recommended by a friend and we were absolutely delighted with our experience. The staff were friendly and very helpful, the breakfast was amazing with every taste catered for. I have to give compliments to the chef - it was the nicest scrambled egg I've ever tasted!. Probably the only downside I'd say is its at the edge of a busy road but in saying that the noise at night was minimal. Very central to the Jewish quarter and the main square.