- 11 guest reviews
"Good welcome at reception. Spacious room, clean and comfortable. Good lounge facilities. Good quality and choice for breakfast and dinner me..."
"Slightly quirky, but very high standard accommodation. Staff polite and friendly, facilities excellent with real attention paid to quality a..."
"Everything exceeded expectations!..."
"A very quite hotel in pleasant surroundings. The staff we very polite and helpful. The room cleanliness was to a very high standard. Plenty..."
"We stayed here for a family reunion close by and it is a fabulous place. The staff were amazing, excellent customer service. We had found Ev..."
About the hotel
The Evesham Hotel set in 2. 5 acres of secluded grounds, located in the heart of England has its own unique style and character. Only 5 minutes walk into town and within 11 miles of the M5 with good access from the M42 &M40.
Evesham hotel built in the 1540 was once a Tudor farm house, now a friendly quirky hotel, which ensures everyone a memorable stay. Selected by Good Hotel Guide editor for top 10 of the British Isles. Only 5 minutes walk into town and central to some of the most historic and tranquil towns and villages in the heart of England. Ideally located to explore the Cotswold’s, Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Malvern hills. It has a unique atmosphere, light hearted and humorous, staff ensure a very comfortable pleasurable stay for both business and pleasure. Included in the price is a good hearty full English breakfast, use of the leisure facilities including an indoor heated pool, free Wi-Fi and ample parking. All bedrooms are en-suite and individually decorated a choice to suit everyone’s individual preference, some are more traditional some are themed don’t forget to ask about the Alice in Wonderland children will love it. Which ever room type you choose you will be assured of a comfortable pleasant stay. The Cedar restaurant is an elegant Georgian room that you can relax unwind and enjoy the most fabulous food, the menus offer a variety of home cooked dishes traditional and interesting all freshly prepared on the premises there are no limits. There is also a junior a la carte menu available for the younger generation. Evesham is a picturesque town with a great shopping, set along side the beautiful Abbey Park and the River Avon, and has a great selection of café’s and restaurants. There is the Saturday Charter Market which has become a key attraction for local shoppers as well as attracting visitors to the Vale of Evesham. Explore by cruising the River Avon in anyone of the number of craft that are for hire from Evesham’s riverside. Along the riverbanks there are delightful pubs to quench your thirst each one tranquil and giving a unique perspective of the Vale. Worcestershire mainly lies between the majestic Malvern Hills and the mellow Cotswolds; it is a county of contrasts with charming villages and bustling towns, houses built with the mellow Cotswold limestone from local quarries. The Cotswolds are centred on the gentle slopes of the Cotswolds Hills and are officially designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The ancient towns & villages are steeped in history and many date back at least 500 to 600 years and are one of the most popular reasons for tourists visiting the region. Worcestershire has peaceful countryside with a turbulent past. Rolling landscape, open hills with breathtaking views that await you. Please note, the reception closes at 23:30. Guests expecting to arriving after this time are requested to contact the hotel in advance to ensure a member of staff is available for checking in.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Croquet , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good welcome at reception.
Spacious room, clean and comfortable. Good lounge facilities. Good quality and choice for breakfast and dinner menus. Heated swimming pool a bonus.
Evesham Hotel - a hotel with a difference!
Slightly quirky, but very high standard accommodation.
Staff polite and friendly, facilities excellent with real attention paid to quality and detail. Thoroughly enjoyable stay.