About the hotel
Opposite to Saint Sulpice Church, the Hotel Atlantis Saint-Germain-des-Pres with its pleasant flowery facade opens its heart and its doors to peaceful harmony. Enjoy relaxing or playing chess in the pleasant lounge punctuated with deep leather armchairs, watercolors of Breton landscapes, carpets and bibelots, and don’t miss the lovely breakfast-room suffused with the tick-tock of a grand-father clock. Individual safekeeping, wireless Internet access are available at the hotel.
Tennis court and swimming-pool are close by. As for the neighborhood , Saint-Germain-des-Prés promises sights to discover galore : mythical cafés and brasseries, place Saint Sulpice, théâtre du Vieux Colombier, place Furstenberg, Luxembourg gardens, Notre-Dame-de-Paris and the river Seine bank, and a few steps away the Louvre and Orsay museums. You’ll also experience the comfort of the 27 spacious soundproofed and air-conditioned rooms. Luminous and fully equipped these little nests offer soothing colors and quilted bedspreads. All rooms are equipped with bath or shower, toilets, television with Satellite channels, mini bar, safe deposit box, individual air conditioning… Parking is available 50 meters away.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
No fire escape, no lighting at night on the stairs (being painted).
Smallest lift ever seen. Would not be allowed to operate for guests in UK. Plus wa sits a great location