- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"The whole weekend was perfect from the setting, the accommodation and the Valentines menu. I also got engaged on this day and i could not ha..."
"We had a very enjoyable stay at the Englands Gate, a warm welcome and superb food along with clean and comfortable accommodation. The staff..."
"We enjoyed a two day New Year's break at this comfortable and welcoming accommodation. Breakfast was superb. Our only negative comment would..."
"Roaring fires, beams , beautiful pub and bar maid and waiter so so friendly , stunning accomodation , vfm, breakfast v lovely cooked , mezza..."
"I found the Inn was very welcoming and comfy. The food was very good quality, and served quite quickly and the staff were friendly and atten..."
About the hotel
The England's Gate is one of Herefordshire’s most picturesque inns featuring award winning food, local real ales and excellent service. This 16th century inn features roaring log fires in winter and a large sunken beer garden for the summer months. The newly converted rooms within the adjacent Coach House have been finished to a high standard combining old character with comforting details such as beautiful modern bathrooms and luxury linen and towels.
The perfect retreat for a restful business or leisure stay.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 24/12/2012 to 25/12/2012 - PLEASE NOTE: The room rates advertised for these dates are ROOM ONLY RATES - no breakfast will be provided. The Inn will be open for DRINKS ONLY from midday to 2pm on Christmas Day The LateRooms.com rates for The England's Gate Inn and Coach House in Hereford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent room, food, venue will be visiting again
The whole weekend was perfect from the setting, the accommodation and the Valentines menu.
I also got engaged on this day and i could not have picked the most perfect place. Miss A E Gill (fiance)
Very Enjoyable Stay
We had a very enjoyable stay at the Englands Gate, a warm welcome and superb food along with clean and comfortable accommodation.
The staff were really friendly and helpful and we would stay again.