- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Beautifully converted stable block, fantastic decor, everything thought through. Fantastic breakfast with charming owner in attendance, even..."
"Pleasant reception, lovely accommodation to a very high standard with everything catered for...."
"would stay again..."
"I booked this hotel for a weekend away for my birthday. We had been wine tasting at Broadfield Court (just up the road) so this hotel was a..."
"Received a lovely welcome from the young lady who checked us into this wonderful looking old coaching inn. We had to book a room suited to a..."
About the hotel
The England's Gate is one of Herefordshire’s most picturesque inns featuring award winning food, local real ales and excellent service. This 16th century inn features roaring log fires in winter and a large sunken beer garden for the summer months. The newly converted rooms within the adjacent Coach House have been finished to a high standard combining old character with comforting details such as beautiful modern bathrooms and luxury linen and towels.
The perfect retreat for a restful business or leisure stay.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
The England's Gate Inn and Coach House
Beautifully converted stable block, fantastic decor, everything thought through.
Fantastic breakfast with charming owner in attendance, evening meal also superb.
Very friendly and focused on customer service
Pleasant reception, lovely accommodation to a very high standard with everything catered for.