- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Outstanding staff - very well mannered, extremely helpful without being pushy or 'in your face' - perfect. Food very good and reasonably pri..."
"Very nice hotel. Staff very friendly. Very close to Dubai Mall but sometimes difficult for taxi drivers to find the hotel due to the road ne..."
"Hotel was very nice but when booking the views shown are great but its situated in a place where alot of development is happening so surroun..."
About the hotel
Unwind at this refined Dubai hotel, located on the upper floors of a mixed-use building close to the city's thriving Business Bay district. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Downtown is within walking distance from The Dubai Mall and the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa Tower. It is just 10 kilometers from Dubai International Airport.
Ideal for business and leisure guests, this accommodation boasts contemporary and well-equipped rooms and suites, some with stunning views of Burj Khalifa. The 242 guest rooms, including 22 Suites, offer modern, stylish décor and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Relax with a refreshing beverage and enjoy beautiful views of the Burj Khalifa at the La Terrasse Bar. Savour international cuisine and local delicacies, as well as the Super Breakfast Buffet, at Lemon Pepper Restaurant. The complimentary shuttle is running between the Hotel, Emaar Square, Dubai Mall and Jumeirah Beach as per the schedule.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 25/03/2014 to 17/03/2022 - Please note that as of 31st March 2014, guests will incur the Tourism Dirham Fee which is 15 AED per night. This is payable on departure direct to the hotel, and prices are per person. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Short business stay
Outstanding staff - very well mannered, extremely helpful without being pushy or 'in your face' - perfect.
Food very good and reasonably priced, accommodation smart, modern and clean.
Only suggestions for improvement are that: the WiFi in the room I was in was unreliable - not a UAE or device issue - the manager and staff very helpful and eventually swapped my room where the problem did not recur; the hotel is 'close to' the Dubai Mall, rather than 'next to'.; and, the area around the hotel doesn't look great, but by next week I expect all the other hotels and buildings will be finished - things are happening fast in Dubai. Overall, excellent value, I would use them again and recommend the hotel to any other business users.
Very nice hotel.
Staff very friendly. Very close to Dubai Mall but sometimes difficult for taxi drivers to find the hotel due to the road network. So close you could walk but this isn't an option.