This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Stay at the Old Countryhouse and escape the hustle from the moment you step through the garden gate. One of Christchurch's favourite backpacker hostels for 13 years. We invite you to take a walk along our garden path to one of our charming colonial villas with polished wooden floors and hand-made native timber furniture.
All our villas have been fully restored and have everything to make your stay with us a memorable one. They are set among landscaped gardens, and have electronic secure access. Each villa has its own well-equipped kitchen, brightly decorated bathrooms and plenty of charm. There are two TV lounges with DVD players and book exchange shelves, as well as guest internet computers and boardgames. Space to relax and plan out your holiday. Choose from our comfortable double, twin, triple, single or dorm rooms, some with en suite bathrooms. Full central heating keeps you toasty warm during the winter months. Bedroom linen is provided. Towels are included with some rooms, and are available to hire at reception also. The Old Countryhouse is well-equipped, with farmhouse style kitchens, warm guest lounge rooms, WiFi internet, off-street parking. Our staff are experienced in tourism, just ask at reception for tour and travel bookings and assistance. We can help with airport shuttles, train and bus bookings, local activities and day trips. Thank you for considering The Old Countryhouse. We'd love to have you stay!
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms
- In room entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet