This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
If you love the idea of contemporary grandeur, fabulous central locations and a private 'house' not a hotel. . .
. stay at CH : All the charme, half the price (Traveller) Demure, sultry and reassuringly expensive (Grant Tatcher-Luxe city guides) Luxe for less (Harper's Bazaar) Design diehards will love. . . (T+L) A complete delight . . . (Lonely Planet) We look beyond the fruit plate… at CH we have always offered our elite Guests a complimentary range of services, high profile tips and help. From the time we opened what would have been named ‘ the people who re-invented the guesthouses ‘ (Time Out) , our Member’s experience has always been closer to that at a style-conscious-friend’s house than a hotel. Our well groomed HK have proved to be our most popular feature, together with location, comfort and quirkiness – standing apart an unbeatable quality-to-rates ratio. This is the reason why some times it may be difficult getting a reservation (Members have a priority in booking, you become member automatically once you you have staid in Florence or in Rome) Our smart visitors confirm that the hotel experience has been getting thinner and thinner, and staying at not-pretentious CH is a natty choice with a classy feeling.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , Babysitting services , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Steam Rooms , Massage , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for CASA HOWARD Roma (Via Capo le Case) in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet