- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our stay. Room clean and very comfortable. Staff very friendly. Breakfast great value and bar food at night really good. Coul..."
"Very friendly staff, however I found the sheets really itchy and had difficultly sleeping because of it. The toilet would not flush too but..."
"The staff were fantastic in this very clean , quality hotel which was good value for money .the only issue is there is no hot food served in..."
"Very central for visiting Ring of Kerry , dingle and Killarney and surrounding area. Room very nice! Fantastic shower, felt like a power sho..."
About the hotel
Located 5 Minutes from Killarney and at the gateway to the Ring of Kerry and the Dingle Pennisula, The Travel Inn is within walking distance of Killarney Golf & Fishing Club and Killarney Riding Stables. The high quality, comfortable, spacious rooms have inviting beds & luxurious bathrooms with invigorating power showers. Elegant suites have a relaxing living area, kitchenette and private entrance hall.
Our flexible room configurations are ideal whether you’re a couple, family, extended family or group.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 03:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Really enjoyed our stay.
Room clean and very comfortable. Staff very friendly. Breakfast great value and bar food at night really good. Could tell locals ate there too. My in-laws ate there again after we'd gone home. No question will stay again. Thank you Travel Inn cant commend too highly. Exceeded expectations by a long distance.
Very welcoming stay in a great location
Very friendly staff, however I found the sheets really itchy and had difficultly sleeping because of it.
The toilet would not flush too but they came and sorted that out for us.