- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"not impressed this time. we could not leave our luggage at reception and enjoy the pool etc because we arrived before the stated time. When..."
"Booked at the last minute, excellent value at reduced rate, beautiful pool and spa facilities, joined the aquafit class before leaving and f..."
"I arrived very late - warm welcome as the reception desk were expecting me to arrive. Without prompt - they kindly went out of their way to..."
"Very warm helpful and welcoming staff and a surprisingly large room with doors opening onto a small patio area. Couldn't fault anything insi..."
"... but wouldn't have wanted to pay full price! This was a last minute getaway for me and the husband - our first away without the kids so w..."
About the hotel
Reap the therapeutic benefits of the facilities within our tranquil surroundings, where you can relax in the mixed steam room, sauna, whirlpool or take a dip in the 25 metre swimming pool. You can also take advantage of our fully equipped air conditioned gym, or simply be pampered with the finest treatments and products from prestige beauty companies such as Elemis and Decleor or from our own exclusive Champneys Collection. We have free WIFI within the resort.
Please be advised that no persons under the age of 16 can be accommodated at Champneys. Wine is available to purchase with an evening meal, although we advise keeping alcohol consumption to a minimum due to the nature of spa treatments and facilities available. All guests must be dressed appropriately for a spa eg. robe & flip flops,fitness wear or smart casual clothing. If not dressed appropriately eg. construction wear,they may be asked to leave.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 20/05/2015 to 31/05/2024 - All guests must be dressed appropriately for a spa eg. robe & flip flops,fitness wear or smart casual clothing. If not dressed appropriately eg. construction wear,they may be asked to leave. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
last minute break
not impressed this time.
we could not leave our luggage at reception and enjoy the pool etc because we arrived before the stated time. When we have visited before we have been able to do this even though we had booked through laterooms, this time there was a charge of £110 for us, unbelieveable,. we ended up driving to a local pub and having a meal which we did not really want to pass the time before we could book in. we could not even have a coffee at springs really not impressed. We were made to feel second class because we booked through an agency.