This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The working farm is situated in an idyllic location, a few minutes walk from Broadsands beach and Elberry cove. We offer a warm welcome, with comfortable rooms and delicious, fresh, home cooked food. Guests of all ages can enjoy their perfect holiday with the combination of both sand and pebble beaches, the historic steam railway that runs from Churston station (within walking distance of Elberry) through Paignton and the peaceful town of Dartmouth, through Agatha Christie's renowned Greenway Estate and the variety of attractions nearby, for example Paignton Zoo, Dartmoor National Park and Cockington.
Situated on the South West Coastal Path, the farm offers a homely stay for walkers and cyclists too. Children can experience the working farm life hands on, as well as play safely in the large, secluded garden that backs onto the beautiful victorian farmhouse.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Pitch n' Putt
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet