This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Emsley is a recently refurbished elegant Victorian town house built in 1865. We are a few minutes walk from the town centre, railway station, Shakespearean houses, shops, pubs and restaurants. The river and theatres are about ten minutes walk away.
All our rooms are spacious and comfortable with en suite bathrooms, new flat screen HD TVs with Freeview and DVD player. Free WiFi, free parking* and full English breakfast is included in the price. Rates for single occupancy are available please call LateRooms. com for further information. We look forward to welcoming you. *Parking allocated at one space per room, per night
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet