- Very Good
- 133 guest reviews
"We spent three nights at the Swan. The room was clean and after the noisy bar downstairs found it surprisingly quiet. It had tea and coffee..."
"Room small but excellent value, some nice touches like Bronte biscuits and bottles of water. 2 me floor room, no noise at all, even though f..."
"Stayed here for 1 night with the wife and 2 young children. Had a 'Family room' which was a double bed and sofa bed. Room was great and exce..."
"For the price, the room was adequate....BUT....there is an interconnecting door to the next room, though which I could hear every word spoke..."
"Clean, quiet room...."
About the hotel
FREE WI-FI IN ALL ROOMS A JD Wetherspoon operated hotel with 39 rooms. Rooms to suit singles, families, couples and fully equipped disabled rooms. All rooms have bath and shower, 32" plasma tv, tea and coffee facilities and air condiioning units.
A 24 hour manned reception for your comfort and safety Payment for your stay is required upon check in and card details must be attached to your room account. Excellent pub downstairs with conservatory and courtyard garden Pay and display car park at the rear from 50p per 2 hours or &12. 80 for 7 days parking. This is found by putting Duncombe Drive in to your Sat Nav. Superb value for money Close to London Luton Airport FREE WI-FI IN BAR/ RESTAURANT AREA Breakfast is served from 7am Monday, Saturday & Sunday and from 6am Tuesday to Friday. Food is served 7 days per week until 11pm. Noise may be experienced in the High Street facing rooms on a Monday and Friday evening during market stall set up, please contact the hotel if you require a quiet room. We are very close to Milton Keynes which has an excellent shopping centre and we are even closer to the MK Dons Stadium where they will be hosting some of the Rubgy World Cup matches. Families For the family we have Mead Open Farm, The Xscape Ski & Snowboard centre and Sky diving simulator all close by. We are situated close to the Grand Union Canal which is excellent for walks with the family or for the fitness fanatics its great for an early morning run.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Swan Hotel - a JD Wetherspoon Hotel in LEIGHTON BUZZARD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
We spent three nights at the Swan.
The room was clean and after the noisy bar downstairs found it surprisingly quiet. It had tea and coffee facilities and unlike other branded hotels was well stocked with coffee etc. there were two bottles of complimentary water supplied. The only downfall was the lack of storage space for clothes, no drawers at all. Obviously just meant for overnight travellers.
Over all we would not hesitate to stay there again
Useful location when visiting relatives
Room small but excellent value, some nice touches like Bronte biscuits and bottles of water.
2 me floor room, no noise at all, even though first night was a Saturday.