- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night. Location was at the end of the road, but close to the very central location, so easily walkable. Room was larger th..."
"Perfect for travellers looking for a budget hotel close to the heart of Porto and regional transport links...."
About the hotel
The brand new iStay Hotel Porto Centro is located right in the heart of the historic centre of Porto. Within walking distance of all the main tourist attractions and monuments including. Clérigos Tower, the imposing 12th c.
Sé (Cathedral) and the Palácio da Bolsa, which is like entering in an Arabian dream. Close to the city's most important theatre (Teatro São João) a short walk will take you to the Guindais funicular going straight to the Douro riverside quarter known as Ribeira. A UNESCO World Heritage site full of narrow twisting streets, with houses once painted or tiled in colourful facades, its full of the bustling energy of working people during the day and the liveliness of busy 'tascas' and restaurants at night. From here you can cross Dom Luis Eiffel bridge and visit all the Port Wine cellars. Around the hotel, in the area known as Baixa, you will find broad avenues lined with outdoor cafés, and the covered daily market, which is a must see. Both local and international restaurants are nearby and a 10 minute walk will take you to the Galerias de Paris area where you can feel the sizzling nightlife and where fashionable bars are often open until 4. 00am.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed for one night.
Location was at the end of the road, but close to the very central location, so easily walkable. Room was larger than expected and the bed was massive and so comfortable. Bathroom was also spacious. Previous reviews mention problems with wifi but our wifi worked totally fine. Perhaps they fixed it or it might be due to the location of our room. Staff were helpful and friendly enough. Overall, I was super pleased with the hotel.
Budget hotel close to regional transport links and close to the heart of Porto.
Perfect for travellers looking for a budget hotel close to the heart of Porto and regional transport links.