- 1 guest reviews
"A real find that I would thoroughly recommend to the discerning traveller. Ideal for a stop over in a small village 15 minutes from the ench..."
About the hotel
Our guest rooms are divided into 4 independent duplex houses. Each has its own entrance. The rooms are duplexes with private bath and toilets.
Each can accommodate up to 5 people. A private courtyard and garden are available for Breakfast and our kitchen for those who want it. Also possibility to use the washing machine and dryer. The decor and colors of each room have been carefully selected to offer maximum comfort in an original and enjoyable. Wherever possible, the beds are made from old linen embroidered, their giving an air of yesteryear. The rooms are each in a former stable or outbuilding. They are independent of each other. One floor offering space for two to three people allows a host family. In the morning you take breakfast in the family dining room. You can enjoy fresh bread and croissants, accompanied homemade jams.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Chambres D'Hôtes Saint Nicolas in Vezinnes is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Quirky but absolutely charming
A real find that I would thoroughly recommend to the discerning traveller.
Ideal for a stop over in a small village 15 minutes from the enchanting villages, Chablis, Noyers etc of this part of beautiful Burgundy. Quality accommodation immaculately presented with breakfast with your charming but down to earth and generous hosts.