- 51 guest reviews
"Wonderful comfortable little room with everything and more that I needed for my short trip, lovely owner, I would definitely visit again...."
"Quiet location on residential street, yet only 5mins walk to train station or high street (for pubs, restaurants etc). Stayed in a small sin..."
"Martha was extremely accommodating when I originally booked the room a day early. The customer definitely comes first with her and we would..."
"I have stayed several times now...very comfortable and enjoyable stays. Martha is a very welcoming and accommodating proprietor. Thank you...."
"Very friendly and helpful..."
About the hotel
We are a family run guest house who enjoys making all our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We pride ourselves on giving everyone a super breakfast. We are well located in a lovely wide tree lined street, and we are in walking distance from the town centre and public transport systems.
* Charlecote Park near Stratford on Avon, lovely old house and dear Park, allegedly Shakespeare used to poach here * Baddesley Clinton, Knowle, Medieval moated house little changed since the 17th century * Ragley Hall, Alcester the Warwickshire home of the Marquess and Marchioness of Hertford. Set in 400 acres of parkland. * Heritage Motor Centre Based at Gaydon this modern facility has vehicles dating back to the earliest era of British Manufacturing * Hatton Country World Rural Crafts Farm Park and Shopping village
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful comfortable little room with everything and more that I needed for my short trip, lovely owner, I would definitely visit again.
Nice place to stay
Quiet location on residential street, yet only 5mins walk to train station or high street (for pubs, restaurants etc).
Stayed in a small single room which was quiet, and equipped with all the essentials. Bathroom was in the hallway just next to the room - only a very minor inconvenience as there was also a sink in the room. The usual options at breakfast, but substantial enough to have a good feed. I'd stay here again.