- 50 guest reviews
"An older property that has been adapted to a B and B. Pleasant and helpful staff...."
"Stayed one night for a business trip in Dec 2015. Parking right outside. Very welcoming and friendly. Had double room with en-suite room in..."
"The welcome and accommodation immediately put me at ease. great value Didn't eat but would have liked to. Will use again..."
"I had a really nice stay at Hedley Villa, big beautiful room with a very comfy bed, nice shower and breakfast. Perfectly located near Leamin..."
"This was a very well appointed room in the basement but as we wanted a twin, there was an enormous king size and and a single which made the..."
About the hotel
We are a family run guest house who enjoys making all our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We pride ourselves on giving everyone a super breakfast. We are well located in a lovely wide tree lined street, and we are in walking distance from the town centre and public transport systems.
* Charlecote Park near Stratford on Avon, lovely old house and dear Park, allegedly Shakespeare used to poach here * Baddesley Clinton, Knowle, Medieval moated house little changed since the 17th century * Ragley Hall, Alcester the Warwickshire home of the Marquess and Marchioness of Hertford. Set in 400 acres of parkland. * Heritage Motor Centre Based at Gaydon this modern facility has vehicles dating back to the earliest era of British Manufacturing * Hatton Country World Rural Crafts Farm Park and Shopping village
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
a pleasant place to stay.
An older property that has been adapted to a B and B.
Pleasant and helpful staff.
Would highly recommend this B&B
Stayed one night for a business trip in Dec 2015.
Parking right outside. Very welcoming and friendly. Had double room with en-suite room in attic. Everything I needed. Very clean. Extremely comfortable bed and a great nights sleep. Nice hot shower followed by a delicious full English breakfast. Excellent value. Would definately stay again. Thank you.