- 53 guest reviews
"I love the location and the cleaniness. This is a 4 star not a 3 star to me. I would definitely be staying there again...."
"Great place, central and very clean. Fantastic breakfast served by lovely staff. Will be going back for definite...."
"Stairs up to 2nd floor were rather steep. I managed all right but some people might find them difficult...."
"Very friendly and welcoming. Very convenient for the town. Room fully equipped and very comfortable. Parking easy...."
"I was delighted with this guest house - clean, quiet, friendly and great value for money, and situated just a short walk from the rail stati..."
About the hotel
We are a family run guest house who enjoys making all our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We pride ourselves on giving everyone a super breakfast. We are well located in a lovely wide tree lined street, and we are in walking distance from the town centre and public transport systems.
* Charlecote Park near Stratford on Avon, lovely old house and dear Park, allegedly Shakespeare used to poach here * Baddesley Clinton, Knowle, Medieval moated house little changed since the 17th century * Ragley Hall, Alcester the Warwickshire home of the Marquess and Marchioness of Hertford. Set in 400 acres of parkland. * Heritage Motor Centre Based at Gaydon this modern facility has vehicles dating back to the earliest era of British Manufacturing * Hatton Country World Rural Crafts Farm Park and Shopping village
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Loved my stay
I love the location and the cleaniness.
This is a 4 star not a 3 star to me. I would definitely be staying there again.
Great place, central and very clean.
Fantastic breakfast served by lovely staff. Will be going back for definite.