- 50 guest reviews
"Very friendly and welcoming. Very convenient for the town. Room fully equipped and very comfortable. Parking easy...."
"I was delighted with this guest house - clean, quiet, friendly and great value for money, and situated just a short walk from the rail stati..."
"Stayed here for weekend break. No complaints food and service good. Very nice hosts. Made to feel very welcome. Would recommend a stay here...."
"Nice Guest House..."
"Very pleasant stay, friendly and welcoming landlady...."
About the hotel
We are a family run guest house who enjoys making all our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We pride ourselves on giving everyone a super breakfast. We are well located in a lovely wide tree lined street, and we are in walking distance from the town centre and public transport systems.
* Charlecote Park near Stratford on Avon, lovely old house and dear Park, allegedly Shakespeare used to poach here * Baddesley Clinton, Knowle, Medieval moated house little changed since the 17th century * Ragley Hall, Alcester the Warwickshire home of the Marquess and Marchioness of Hertford. Set in 400 acres of parkland. * Heritage Motor Centre Based at Gaydon this modern facility has vehicles dating back to the earliest era of British Manufacturing * Hatton Country World Rural Crafts Farm Park and Shopping village
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly and welcoming.
Very convenient for the town. Room fully equipped and very comfortable. Parking easy.
I was delighted with this guest house - clean, quiet, friendly and great value for money, and situated just a short walk from the rail station and the town centre.