- 3 guest reviews
"The hotel was very clean, the room and bed were comfortable, the staff were friendly and helpful. We only stayed for one night and were sati..."
"The hotel is in a good central location, although it is a reasonable walk to the harbour (around 20-30 minutes). The staff were all friendly..."
About the hotel
Mercure Sydney Potts Point is ideally positioned in the heart of the Potts Point and Kings Cross entertainment precinct. This four star hotel features 227 stylishly appointed and modern rooms with new decor to complement the lively surrounds and magnificent Harbour views. Only minutes away from Sydney Centre, Mercure Sydney Potts Point is ideal for corporate or leisure travellers.
Along with a restaurant and bar the hotel features five modern meeting rooms and an open air terrace.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Not very impressed
The hotel was shabby.
Sitting in the lobby waiting for room to be free I noticed that it was messy and the furniture was cheap and grubby. When I got to the room I noticed that the sheets hadn't been changed and the pillows and sheets were covered in long hairs, obviously from the previous occupant. I had just flown in from Bangkok and just wanted to sleep. The housekeeper was apologetic and changed the bed. The room was advertised with sydney harbour views... The windows were so filthy you could just about see out of them. Although I don't mind noisy the room was on the 6th floor and you could hear the nightclub which is directly below the hotel and it was very loud. So would definitely not recommend this hotel!!
Stayed one night only.
The hotel was very clean, the room and bed were comfortable, the staff were friendly and helpful.
We only stayed for one night and were satisfied with our choice of hotel.