- 1 guest reviews
"If you are in Japan it is worth making the trip to Hiroshima. We stayed at the sheraton it is a lovely hotel with very clean decent sized ro..."
About the hotel
Sheraton Hiroshima Hotel is conveniently located in the city next to JR Hiroshima Station, with direct access to the bullet train and bus terminals. You’ll be in the middle of the energy and excitement of Hiroshima, along with its historic sites and architecture. Find total comfort in our 238 guest rooms, including five Suites, all of which feature The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed.
Guests staying in Sheraton Club Rooms are welcome at the Sheraton Club Lounge, where you’ll find breakfast, soft drinks, and cocktails. Our restaurants offer the finest and freshest cuisine, and the bar is a great place to gather with friends old and new. And be sure to relax and recharge your mind and body at Shine Spa for Sheraton.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Massage
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
If you are in Japan it is worth making the trip to Hiroshima.
We stayed at the sheraton it is a lovely hotel with very clean decent sized rooms (unlike the prison cell we got at the Granvia in Osaka). One of the bell boys is english which really helped but most of the other staff also spoke english. We would definitely stay there again if we return, and we might as we should have stayed more than one night. There is a nice indian restaurant round the corner from the hotel who speak english .