- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"have stayed here before so knew what we were getting. Family room reasonable size and pool available for kids ( but note children access lim..."
"A great hotel, really clean and comfortable. There was a really good selection at the buffet style breakfast. So after an admirable 15 lengt..."
"Lovely hotel. The staff were very polite and friendly and the entire hotel well furnished and very clean. We included breakfast with our roo..."
"Our room was very dated and in need of an update, nothing like the pictures on the website, and the curtains at the bottom were threadbare...."
"We stayed again for two nights, having previously stayed for just one. Everything was as we had expected from last time- big spacious room w..."
About the hotel
The Abbey Hotel Golf & Spa in Redditch, Worcestershire, is situated on a lovely 175 acre estate that once belonged to the now ruined local Abbey. Being located in Redditch, just South of Birmingham, off the M42 junction 2, the hotel is conveniently located to access Birmingham Airport and Birmingham NEC. The Abbey Hotel has established itself as a leading 4 star venue, where very few other hotels can summon such an atmosphere of total relaxation and tranquillity.
The Abbey boasts 100 contemporary bedrooms with many offering stunning views of the hotel grounds. The Rooftop Penthouse Suites give you the best view in town over acres of golf course and countryside. There are many wonderful activities onsite including the superb Health Club and Spa. Plunge into the refreshing waters of the indoor heated swimming pool, be still in the steam room, sink into the warm spa bath and rest in the sauna. You may also choose to use the gymnasium or pamper yourself with a spa treatment using divine products by Dermalogica and ESPA. Alternatively play a round of golf on the Abbey championship 18 hole golf course onsite, which regularly hosts county matches and high profile corporate days. If you do not have the time to play a round, practice your swing on the 2 storey 28 bay floodlit driving range, open everyday. Enjoy two dining experiences, including; fine dining in the Bramblings Restaurant and pub classics in Tawnys Bar and terrace, offering glorious views of the 18th fairway. The Abbey is a first class business and meeting venue, providing conferencing facilities able to serve up to 180 delegates. Situated in a rural Redditch location, yet minutes from the M42 motorway and transport network, delegates will enjoy conducting business here. The picturesque setting makes it a perfect venue for weddings, providing a complete package for wedding receptions, civil ceremonies and partnerships. The wedding coordinators will be able to advise you on every tiny detail to ensure you have the perfect day of your dreams.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Abbey Hotel Golf & Spa
Good location on the Golf Course.
The rooms are not 4* and the poor fittings of the door means you hear every noise from the corridor and other rooms nearby.
useful base with pool
have stayed here before so knew what we were getting.
Family room reasonable size and pool available for kids ( but note children access limited 10-12,4-7PM). all the service you'd expect from a four star golf and leisure hotel and in a very handy location, as we were going to use it as a base for Cadbury World but instead chose Black Country Living Museum, Stratford and a glorious walk over in Abberley. Only disappointment was how they 'cook' the sausages / black pudding. Ironic that the black pudding looked anemic.