- 3 guest reviews
"Did not notice the room was not en-suite when I booked but as we were the only guests it did not matter. Only thing missing was tea and coff..."
"Lovely helpful hosts who printed off Google maps for us to help us navigate an unexpected diversion. Room was very comfortable and very quie..."
"The attention to detail, standard of accommodation, quality of food and friendliness of staff was way above what you would expect of your st..."
About the hotel
Crawfield Grange, situated in the countryside, just outside Stonehaven, is run by Wilma & Allan Bruce, the former owners of the St Leonard's Hotel. If you are planning to vist Stonehaven or Aberdeen, for business or leisure, you can be assured of quality accommodation and a warm welcome. Only 4 miles from Stonehaven and 12 miles from Aberdeen, yet you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside and the wonderful views of the sea.
Plenty parking space off the main road and secure lock up storage can be provided for motor bikes on request. Popular inn nearby for homemade food using the best of Scottish ingredients and a real country pub atmosphere. Crawfield Grange is also close to popular visitor attractions such as, Dunnottar Castle, Stonehaven Golf Club, Stonehaven Open Air pool and Royal Deeside.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 24/11/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Although a credit/ debit card is required to secure booking, please be aware that payment is in cash or cheque on arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Did not notice the room was not en-suite when I booked but as we were the only guests it did not matter.
Only thing missing was tea and coffee making in the room. Warm welcome though it was late at night when we arrived.
Helpful hosts, peaceful accommodation.
Lovely helpful hosts who printed off Google maps for us to help us navigate an unexpected diversion.
Room was very comfortable and very quiet - no traffic noise here.