- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"What more can I say. We keep comming back...."
"Nice room, good night's sleep, good breakfast..."
"Comfortable, quiet, clean with good food (dinner in particular was very good). Would stay there again. Would serve as a good base for explor..."
"This is an excellent property, modern rooms, old style pub and restaurant below...."
"Transit, one night stop-over on our way to to the continent. Typical small Inn, good for a one night stop-over. Shower was slightly mouldy s..."
About the hotel
Of all the hotels in Canterbury, few have as many stories to tell as this historic lodge, which has been providing a warm welcome to travellers for almost three centuries. With nine comfy rooms with en suite shower rooms and its own cosy pub serving a menu of hearty, freshly cooked food, it’s the perfect place to enjoy some rest and relaxation. Although there’s so much to see and do you won’t want to put your feet up for too long.
Canterbury is one of England’s most beautiful cities, and its jewel in the crown is Canterbury Cathedral, which is a pleasant six-minute stroll away. You can also explore the intriguing shops of King's Mile, take a ghost tour, visit Canterbury University or take a summer boat-trip along the River Stour. There’s plenty to keep you busy further afield in Kent, like wildlife spotting in Blean Woods or a day at the seaside in Herne Bay or Whitstable.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Inn to Dover.15-20minutes.
What more can I say.
We keep comming back.
Very pleasant overnight stay
Nice room, good night's sleep, good breakfast