- 4 guest reviews
"We had a lovely time at Burley Manor. The room was beautiful, as was the whole manor. We had both breakfast and dinner there, and the food w..."
"Beautiful location. Lovely views and yet walking distance of busy Burley. Home of the Witches! New rooms excellent and very comfortable. Wou..."
"This is a beautifully refurbished hotel in the New Forest. Room was very nicely done and comfortable and for once no fancy design on the sho..."
"The hotel has recently been refurbished to a high standard. The staff we polite and friendly and made the show stay feel very welcoming. The..."
About the hotel
Burley Manor offers something truly unique, with spectacular views of the neighbouring deer sanctuary; it really is set in the heart of the New Forest. Recently fully refurbished it is somewhere you can come to enjoy a tranquil, grown-ups only stay (13 + only), stunning food with Mediterranean influences and most importantly great service. Our individually designed boutique bedrooms are made to feel like home.
A sanctuary with strong, nature inspired colours, antique furniture, eccentric artwork and fascinating fabrics. Power showers, deep baths and warm panelling create a relaxing tone. You can enjoy the perfect night’s sleep in our royally approved Hypnos beds, providing pure comfort and relaxation. Our Suites and Superior Suites are situated in the separate Garden wing. Some Classic doubles and deluxe double/Twin are also situated in the separate garden wing. Rooms all have free wi-fi, free private parking is available on-site. Our chef’s follow the seasons, allowing nature to play a leading role in our menu. It’s about a handful of the best ingredients, sourced well, prepared simply, with the help of our wood fired oven, to make the most of their flavours. In the picturesque village of Burley, that is just 10 minutes off the A31 to Bournemouth, you will find this village that is untouched by time, where wild ponies and cattle roam free. With miles of ancient walking paths, there are lots to explore.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Horse Riding
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- 18/03/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Pets are charged at £30.00 per night. Please note dogs can not stay in Small/Snug double rooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasant experience
We had a lovely time at Burley Manor.
The room was beautiful, as was the whole manor. We had both breakfast and dinner there, and the food was lovely. The surrounding area is beautiful and Burley is a sweet little village. Really nice place to visit over the summer in particular. I would highly recommend Burley Manor to others as we have a lovely experience here, and I would personally come here again.
Delightful 1 night relaxation
Lovely views and yet walking distance of busy Burley. Home of the Witches. New rooms excellent and very comfortable. Would prefer to have choice of a Continental type breakfast. Plus more bar snacks.