- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"On arrival I picked up our keys and went to our room,was not what I had booked! I booked a superior double, what I got was a family room. We..."
"Great Hotel, very close to my work, I had a ground floor room that was very close to the guest car park so no struggle with luggage etc. Ple..."
"Friendly staff, plenty of parking and lovely food...."
"One night stay for business. Staff were very nice, helpful and friendly. The room was large with comfortable bed,. Did feel thoroughly clean..."
"This it the second time I have stayed at this hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful, they went out of their way for me when I had a..."
About the hotel
The Chichester Hotel is an independently owned family run hotel that offers a warm welcome with friendly service to both business and leisure travellers. The hotel is constructed around a rectangular courtyard garden, two sides of which are flanked by bedroom accommodation and the other two sides by the fully glazed lounge bar and beautiful Gallery Restaurant. The restaurant is open from 6pm until late Standing on a site steeped in history, parts of the complex are shown on the earliest maps of Essex.
It derives it's name from the Norman Knight, Sir John de Chichester, who first occupied Chichester Hall, the 13th century moated farmhouse, which is still inhabited today. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Not what I had booked
On arrival I picked up our keys and went to our room,was not what I had booked.
I booked a superior double, what I got was a family room. Went back to reception to complain,what a waste of time. Was told it was a superior double,to which I replied why has it got two beds in there then,reply I got was it is a superior room and sorry we are fully booked. Asked to speak to a manager was told there was not one there.
Chichester Hotel Monday 1st August 2016
Great Hotel, very close to my work, I had a ground floor room that was very close to the guest car park so no struggle with luggage etc.
Pleasant room (decor was a bit tired) and I would come again no problem.