About the hotel
Sit back and relax in one of the hotel's 60 guestrooms, all designed with guests' comfort in mind. Non smoking rooms, air conditioning, bathrobes, desk, internet access (wireless) are among the amenities guests will find in every room. Featuring elevator, laundry service/dry cleaning, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes, hotel/airport transfer, WiFi , car park, this Phnom Penh hotel is sure to make each guest's trip an enjoyable one.
Guests will find this service-oriented hotel with superb facilities and amenities provides excellent value. Please enter your dates on our secure online booking form to make a reservation at Phkar Chhouk Tep Monireth Phnom Penh.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
You certainly get what you pay for here. There is no safe box in room .
A sign on back of door instructing you to take valuables to reception for their safe.
No English speaking staff. As it is there is no safe at reception. The hotel has security guard, no possible way to gain entry into room without a key through door. My cheap US $15.oo per night worked out to be $120.oo per night. I could of stayed at the Hilton for that.