- 8 guest reviews
"The landlady texted me prior to arrival but I didn't see the text until I actually rocked up outside. At first view, it looked as if Bury Gu..."
"Value for money.friendly staff.great room .warm clean and excellent facilities..."
"Excellent facilities. Great value for money...."
"My family and I stayed at this hotel while attending a gig in the nearby Darlington, We were met by a member of staff when we arrived and gi..."
About the hotel
The Bury Guest House is a family run, guest house, all the rooms have now been updated. With TV, freeview, tea and coffee making facilities, bedding and towels in every room. Microwave, Iron etc are available.
Free Parking, Free WIFI - BT Infinity (fast, wireless, through BT fiber optics), Free Pickup from Newton Aycliffe Train Station. We Mainly cater for : People visiting Family in the area or Visitors or Workers on the local Industrial Estate. We offer very good long stay rates for people staying for a month or more. Larger discounts available for stays of 14 days & 28 days and longer, ask for a price. Onsite Parking Bays Please make sure you contact the Guest House and supply the contact mobile number of the Guest. Please confirm arrival time 15 mins before arrival.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Laundry/Valet Service
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 09:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/02/2013 to 31/12/2020 - Please confirm arrival time 15 mins before arrival. Telephone number supplied on confirmation. FREE onsite Parking & Free Wifi The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Basic but clean and cheap
The landlady texted me prior to arrival but I didn't see the text until I actually rocked up outside.
At first view, it looked as if Bury Guest House had been abandoned and was empty. Nothing like the photograph on the internet. Not an attractive first impression. However, Lesley soon appeared from another location nearby and let me in.
The room was basic but spotlessly clean. Again, it looked nothing like the online photo. The view onto a derelict garden wasn't very pleasant, but I didn't stay there for the scenery. My stay was comfortable and quiet. That's all that matters to me. The room had all the facilities I needed, and some I didn't need, but breakfast was not included. Friendly landlady who made it clear that I was to phone her if I had any problems.
Bury Guest House
Value for money.friendly staff.great room .warm clean and excellent facilities