- 12 guest reviews
"Excellent facilities. Great value for money...."
"My family and I stayed at this hotel while attending a gig in the nearby Darlington, We were met by a member of staff when we arrived and gi..."
"Basic but did the job when you have been working all day..."
"Room was good, warm friendly welcome, easy to find, free wifi and quick and easy to check out of...."
About the hotel
The Bury Guest House is a family run, guest house, all the rooms have now been updated. With TV, freeview, tea and coffee making facilities, bedding and towels in every room. Microwave, Iron etc are available.
Free Parking, Free WIFI - BT Infinity (fast, wireless, through BT fiber optics), Free Pickup from Newton Aycliffe Train Station. We Mainly cater for : People visiting Family in the area or Visitors or Workers on the local Industrial Estate. We offer very good long stay rates for people staying for a month or more. Larger discounts available for stays of 14 days & 28 days and longer, ask for a price. New FREE Onsite Parking Bays Installed 31st March 2014 Please make sure you contact the Guest House and supply the contact mobile number of the Guest. Please confirm arrival time 15 mins before arrival.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 09:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/02/2013 to 31/12/2020 - Please confirm arrival time 15 mins before arrival. Telephone number supplied on confirmation. FREE onsite Parking & Free Wifi The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
42% would recommend it to a friend
A long way to go
I appreciate that you have recently purchased this business and that you are working on raising standards, but truly, you have a long way to go to bring this building, and the facilities you offer up to a standard where visitors will feel comfortable and secure.
Shared facilities, no reception on site, elderly plumbing, and a room not really large enough for three, all worked against you. On the other hand, the beds were clean and more or less comfortable; and we were very pleased to be off the road; so, all together, thank you for making your facilities available to us.
Outside looked NOTHING like the picture.
Very run down altogether. Lady who met us and let us in was very nice but the room was very worn (well past time it was renewed) althought TV was fine and wifi very fast. Shared toilet and separate shared shower very old and dark and on the floor below. If I had been on my own I would have left.