- 124 guest reviews
"Room was small but had everything I needed. Nice touch with homemade cakes and shortbread and very friendly staff. Did walk past front door..."
"We loved the hotel and it is situated right in the heart of the city however the rooms are really quiet. Great quirky hotel at a fantastic p..."
"Have just returned from 5 days at this hotel..Food was excellent (I recommend the evening meal, well worth staying in for) breakfast was als..."
"Located right next door to Glasgow Central Station, so ideal for catching an early morning train. Great customer service and one of the best..."
"The staff were lovely, breakfast was delicious & the location fantastic but the rooms were more basic than a travelodge! The bed was quite u..."
About the hotel
Currently number 3 on Tripadvisor for Glasgow Hotels, Grasshoppers Glasgow - a new luxury hotel in central Glasgow with 30 individual bedrooms offering style comfort and service at affordable prices. A hotel for individuals where each stylish bedroom has its own SKY BOX with sky sports and movies. Enjoy Grasshopper treats with tea, coffee and cakes upon arrival.
Relax and enjoy yourself at Grasshoppers, a home when you are away from home. Evening suppers now available from Monday-Thursday inclusive. Room Amenities: Handmade king-size divan beds, wallpaper and furniture; Egyptian cotton linen; Duck feather and down duvets and pillows; Grohe power showers; Pedrali lighting and chairs; Caledonian oak floors. Additional: Free Wi-Fi; own Sky Box with Sky Sports and Sky Movies in every bedroom; 32" Samsung HD Televisions and quality hairdryers Food and Drinks: Free tea and coffee in The Kitchen and every bedroom; occassional Grasshopper treats; evening meals/suppers available Monday - Thursday and breakfast available Public Transport: at Glasgow Central Station; close to Queen Street Station, Buchanan Bus Station, Glasgow Flyer to Glasgow Airport Location: City centre adjacent to main shopping streets and centres, arts and cultural attractions, bars and restaurants, entertainment venues and much more!
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, very convenient (if slightly tricky to find front door!). Really friendly staff
Room was small but had everything I needed.
Nice touch with homemade cakes and shortbread and very friendly staff. Did walk past front door before I found it (hotel is on 6th floor of an office building) but it is very convenient for station but not noisy.. Will come again.
We loved the hotel and it is situated right in the heart of the city however the rooms are really quiet.
Great quirky hotel at a fantastic price. Loved the feel of the hotel and having the breakfast in the Kitchen.