- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Stayed in triple room with comfortable beds and plenty of space. breakfast with lot of choice and very pretty Cotswold village with plenty o..."
"Friendly staff, clean room, shower pressure rubbish, food (bar menu) not good, no wifi in rooms. Good for one night stay, no longer!..."
"Hotel set in a beautiful location with helpful and friendly staff...."
"We stayed here for a night before going to a wedding, and we had a lovely time, the staff were very welcoming And helpful. Our room was love..."
"A lovely quaint hotel with a 4 poster bed. The area is of outstanding beauty with a little beck running through the village. Staff were very..."
About the hotel
This 16th century Cotswold Inn is located in the heart of this beautiful countryside, 12 miles from Stratford upon Avon, 4 miles from Broadway, 2 miles from Chipping Camden, 3 miles from Moreton in Marsh, 5 miles from Stow on the Wold, 8 miles from Bourton on the water and 7 miles from Lower Slaughter. Bedrooms are graded in price to meet expectations. Likewise, our weddings, Sunday carvery and evening mealsv are priced to suit budgets.
During the winter evenings, relax by the log fire in the lounge. There is FREE WIFI in the lounge and reception area.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant hotel in very pretty quiet village
Stayed in triple room with comfortable beds and plenty of space.
breakfast with lot of choice and very pretty Cotswold village with plenty of parking at hotel.
The Crown Inn Hotel
Friendly staff, clean room, shower pressure rubbish, food (bar menu) not good, no wifi in rooms.
Good for one night stay, no longer.