About the hotel
Tresor Tavern Hotel is a cozy tourist class hotel which aspires to deliver a warm, welcoming service and authentic quality - the essentials to value-conscious guests. It offers a selection of 32 simple but elegantly decorated double, twin and single rooms, each with an en-suite bathroom and shower, telephone, air conditioning, TV and internet access. The hotel is within a short walking distance from either Lavender or Farrer Park MRT stations – a very central location, close to the business centre and shopping areas.
Guests will find themselves mesmerized by the colorful sights and spices of Little India, which is a short stroll away. Guests can also enjoy shopping at the nearby eco-friendly City Square Mall and at Mustafa Centre, a round-the-clock establishment. For those who want to satisfy their palate with authentic Singapore cuisine, the Lavender Food Square is less than 5 minutes walk. At Tresor Tavern Hotel, your vacations will be filled with treasures.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Really tiny more standing space in elevator than the room but hand location.
Not a hotel to hang around in just drop bags enjoy the city come back sleep shower and checkout.