About the hotel
Tresor Tavern Hotel is a cozy tourist class hotel which aspires to deliver a warm, welcoming service and authentic quality - the essentials to value-conscious guests. It offers a selection of 32 simple but elegantly decorated double, twin and single rooms, each with an en-suite bathroom and shower, telephone, air conditioning, TV and internet access. The hotel is within a short walking distance from either Lavender or Farrer Park MRT stations – a very central location, close to the business centre and shopping areas.
Guests will find themselves mesmerized by the colorful sights and spices of Little India, which is a short stroll away. Guests can also enjoy shopping at the nearby eco-friendly City Square Mall and at Mustafa Centre, a round-the-clock establishment. For those who want to satisfy their palate with authentic Singapore cuisine, the Lavender Food Square is less than 5 minutes walk. At Tresor Tavern Hotel, your vacations will be filled with treasures.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/01/2014 to 01/02/2014 - ~New budget, tourist friendly hotel, opened since June 2011~. In the heart of Singapore's vanishing industrial estate, near to Jalan Besar Stadium & Lavender MRT station. The LateRooms.com rates for Tresor Tavern Hotel in Singapore are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Really tiny more standing space in elevator than the room but hand location.
Not a hotel to hang around in just drop bags enjoy the city come back sleep shower and checkout.
Wardrobes the size of rooms
We were given a windowless box, with a bed which was the size of the room, felt so claustrophobic, had to pay extra for a room with a window, as we would not have survived the night.
Toilet/shower was in the same place, similar to camper can, yuck. I know Singapore is expensive, but this room really wasn't worth the money, and actually put us off Singapore altogether. We're given breakfast the first morning, but they forgot about us the second morning as apparently we were meant to ask for it, despite paying for it. In general would not stay here again and would pay extra for a decent sized room.