- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Crammed in between two hectic days of work I booked myself in to Champneys for an evening. What an excellent way to wind down between the tw..."
"I am a regular at Champneys. Wouldn't stay anywehre else in the area. Staff are excellent and friendly. Stephen the owner is always on hand..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff, especially Darren and Pauline. Hiccup with bill, confusion over what was included in B&B rate - suggested w..."
"A first class stay - terrific value for money! Excellent accommodation in a superb country park setting. If you want to relax and enjoy peac..."
"Stay here often. I'd you are looking for a lively hotel bar, etc this is not the place for you. Hotel is lovely, out of the way. Check in, g..."
About the hotel
Set in the idyllic Hertfordshire countryside, Champneys Tring Health Resort has modern rooms in a classic English stately home. Opened as a health spa in 1925, rooms are surrounded by history and character but all contain comfortable modern features. Many bedrooms also have a private terrace or balcony looking out across the 170 acres of beautiful parkland.
As you would expect from such a Resort, Champneys Tring has a beautiful pool, and relaxing Spa Facilities including outside hot tub and a Sauna and Steam Room , and our Bed and Breakfast Guests are welcome to make use of these between 5pm and 10am, if wishing to use the Spa facilities outside these times then an additional charge will be quoted on site. Dinner and Breakfast are offered in the Restaurant and in line with Champneys ethos will always be healthy and nutritionally balanced. There’s no Bar facilities at Champneys, however a specially selected Menu of Fine Wines is available with Dinner, and we will be happy to provide local recommendations if you do wish to dine or drink off site. Champneys offer Free parking on site for all guests and complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the Resort. DRESS CODE Champneys have a “robed and relaxed” approach, but we endeavour to maintain a certain standard of dress for all guests and visitors. Sportswear is permitted throughout the day, however, at dinner we ask our guests to wear smart casual clothing. No work wear of any kind, including work boots, will be permitted in our dining or relaxation areas. Any person not adhering to the Champneys dress code will be politely asked to change. Champneys is an adults-only Resort, anyone of over-16 is welcome on site. Champneys Tring is just a 20-minute drive from the M25 and M1 motorways, 5 minutes’ car journey from the market town of Tring.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 20/05/2015 to 31/05/2024 - All guests must be dressed appropriately for a spa eg. robe & flip flops,fitness wear or smart casual clothing. If not dressed appropriately eg. construction wear,they may be asked to leave. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Little bit of R & R
Crammed in between two hectic days of work I booked myself in to Champneys for an evening.
What an excellent way to wind down between the two days. Lovely atmosphere, really friendly staff and excellent facilities. I'd definitely stay again.
Reliable as ever.
I am a regular at Champneys.
Wouldn't stay anywehre else in the area. Staff are excellent and friendly. Stephen the owner is always on hand and will do anything to make one's stay enjoyable