- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Arrived late at night to a very welcoming receptionist. Stayed after a wedding & was somewhat surprised that there was no bar?!?! I was remi..."
About the hotel
Set in the beautiful South Downs, in the heart of Hampshire, you will find our secluded woodland Resort, Champneys Forest Mere. Spacious Bedrooms at Champneys Forest Mere have sumptuous bathrooms with signature toiletries and fluffy bathrobes. All rooms have a flat-screen TV/DVD, and most have Forest views.
As you would expect from such a Resort, Champneys Forest Mere has a beautiful pool (indoors and out),a gym and relaxing Spa Facilities including a Sauna and Steam Room, and our Bed and Breakfast Guests are welcome to make use of these between 5pm and 10am, if wishing to use the Spa facilities outside these times then an additional charge will be quoted on site.
Dinner and Breakfast are offered in the Restaurant and in line with Champneys ethos will always be healthy and nutritionally balanced. There’s no Bar facilities at Champneys, however a specially selected Menu of Fine Wines is available with Dinner, and we will be happy to provide local recommendations if you do wish to dine or drink off site. Champneys offer Free parking on site for all guests and complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the Resort
DRESS CODE Champneys have a “robed and relaxed” approach, but we endeavour to maintain a certain standard of dress for all guests and visitors. Sportswear is permitted throughout the day, however, at dinner we ask our guests to wear smart casual clothing. No work wear of any kind, including work boots, will be permitted in our dining or relaxation areas. Any person not adhering to the Champneys dress code will be politely asked to change.
Champneys is an adults-only Resort, anyone of over-16 is welcome on site. Champneys Forest Mere resort has a peaceful, secluded location, within an hours’ drive of central London. There is free on-site parking, and the coast at Portsmouth is a 35-minute drive away.
A charge of £55. 00 extra per person per day is applied if guests stay between 10am & 5pm for use of facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 20/05/2015 to 31/05/2024 - All guests must be dressed appropriately for a spa eg. robe & flip flops,fitness wear or smart casual clothing. A charge of £55.00 extra per person per day is applied if guests stay between 10am &5pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely location & friendly staff
Arrived late at night to a very welcoming receptionist.
Stayed after a wedding & was somewhat surprised that there was no bar?!?. I was reminded that this was a health spa and that wine could be purchased from the restaurant so all was well. The room was very spacious and clean. The beds were very comfy and the shower was amazingly powerful. I enjoyed the healthy breakfast even if there were only Turkey bacon rashers on offer (which you have to pay more for)
The grounds are beautiful, it was very relaxing and I would happily stay again.