- 2 guest reviews
"Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Good fun at the hotel bar and pool and friendly service all round, with lots of amenities close by and ever..."
"Very family friendly accommodation. Clean, spacious apartment with all necessary facilities. Decent restaurants close by and all.in all a ve..."
About the hotel
The 'Jardins Vale de Parra' are in a quiet tourist area, but have not lost the natural tranquillity created by the near nature reserve with beach walks and sand dunes. Various facilities are available to guests including 3 swimming pools (saltwater), one of them is exclusively for children, gardens, a terrace with sun loungers and parasols, a pool bar with an esplanade, a snack bar open all year, a reception area and private parking (garage and outdoor). It is the ideal complex for people who are looking for a quiet place to rest.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great little getaway
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here.
Good fun at the hotel bar and pool and friendly service all round, with lots of amenities close by and everything you need in the general area really. Bit of a walk into town but no harm once you're reasonably fit. Looking forward to going back once I get more work leave.
good place for families
Very family friendly accommodation.
Clean, spacious apartment with all necessary facilities. Decent restaurants close by and all.in all a very enjoyable holiday.