- 137 guest reviews
"Lovely customer service, had the room ready early as we were at a wedding but hotel needed full redecorating. It was good value for money as..."
"We stayed on a Friday night. Perfect location but our room was opposite a bar which had a very loud band playing until the early hours and I..."
"Hotel staff were very welcoming upon arrival, unfortunately thee is only a small car park at the hotel which was full so we were directed to..."
"This hotel is right in the middle of the town centre and very competitively priced. It is a little old fashioned and could benefit from some..."
"This was a very last minuted idea to visit the Lakes and use the Royal Kings Arms as a base to visit the city and see some of the areas of t..."
About the hotel
The Royal Kings Arms Hotel stands in the shadows of Lancaster Castle in the heart of Lancaster, one of England's most historical cities. The Hotel offers Wi-Fi and limited car parking for a cost of £5 per stay. This traditional and elegant hotel offers 55 comfortable en-suite bedrooms, including the luxury Castle Suite, with four poster bed and views of the Castle itself.
Just by stepping out of the Royal Kings Arms you will find yourself in the centre of Lancaster, with its bustling streets and quaint little passageways ready for you to explore. The Royal poses as the ideal spot to spend a relaxing weekend in historic Lancaster.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
All fur coat...
Brilliant breakfast and building architecture - very much appreciated the chandelier in the dining room - but the hotel itself was pretty dire.
The staff were a little bit dismissive and unhelpful - I caught them being rude to a man in front of me in a queue, regarding an error they had made with his booking. The hotel itself had really out of date and worn-out furnishings and it was pretty cold.
This hotel is in need of a renovation & staff training course.
The staff were helpful and friendly.The beds were clean,white sheets,tired pillows and duvet.
The towels in the bathroom sparkling white,however the rooms were extremely tired to say the least and the stair carpet was thread bear in several places. The furniture in both rooms had seen better days. On a good note breakfast was very good.